Monday 16 March 2009

What a great weekend we had at the British Sugarcraft Guild's, Demonstarting Training seminar. Lots of laughs to be had and lessons to be learnt, and I think Vallerie and Veronica who run the programme are star's.

I must admit I was a little nervous when it came to my turn but I was the last up and had been waiting and watching the others all morning, but I think I managed to pull it off!! lol

I'll now have to have 2 assesments on my demonstration techniques and then hopefully I'll be a fully accredited demonstrator, wish me luck and if you're in a BSG Branch which falls with 100 miles or 2hrs from TA9 3QF, then give me a call.!


Also had a lovely picture sent to me from Ita White, she was one of the lucky ladies to win a 'Floppy Rabbit and Teddy bear' Tutorial last year, and decided to give it a go, I think she's done a fantastic job they look so cute and her little girl model is also adorable! Lovely to see it Ita



It's the Squire Kitchen annual exhibition this coming weekend, I'll popping down for the day on the Saturday don't be scared to say "hi!" if you see me
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment