Monday 20 July 2009

After a sudden realisation that I've not updated my blog since more or less opening it I thought I'd pop a few pictures on it to keep you a little up to date with what I've been doing.

I'm still undecided whether to start using this site as my main blog or keep the other one on my website going, ummmm decision, decisions......... I Sometimes think it'd be nice to just have a place to be a bit more myself as obviously I have to watch what I say on my own website as customers can browse it, but then I really don't know if I have time to keep 2 up to date.

Well anyway, after a great weekend and demoing at a fab sugar group in Cardiff I think I've finally over come the sudden nerves I suffered at the training seminar, what a hoot we had and Ceri was there to give me a hand, what an angel he was. I'd got caught in traffic and was about 15mins late in arriving with people already taking there chairs as I arrived to set up. But after an initial flurry of activity I was given a cup of tea to calm myself ready for a giggle, OK so the dragon's head didn't fit, mmmmm took me a while to work out why (like the next day!) and I'd forgotten a couple of tools, nothing too major though, but it was all taken in it's stride and i don't think anyone noticed (NOT!!!).

I'm getting ready now for Exmouth BSG Exhibition on Sunday, I've a table there supporting the event and I'm going to do a bit of modelling, chatting, maybe a bit more modelling and then more chatting, and if I've time to have a bit of a shop before more modelling and chatting I'll be as happy as pig in muck! Can't wait and if you see me there then say "hi"

So is anyone ready for the holidays? The kids break up on Thursday from school and then we've got a whole 6 weeks to fill, I've some staggered holidays planned so as to make the whole lot go really quickly, I think it only works out that the first week and last week we're at home for the full week so I'm really looking forward to it!

Well I think that's all for now, I'll try to keep this blog posted, it's soooooo much easier to use than the other but we'll have to see what happens.

TTFN Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment