Wednesday 17 March 2010

"Summer Fun!"

Last month and this month have been a little quiet on the cake order side of things, and what cakes I have had are repeat orders of designs I've already made so nothing new. It has given me time to crack on with projects and designs that have been in the pipeline for sometime now, stuck because of time issues. Not easy being a full-time mum and part-time business woman as I'm sure many of you will understand.

There's still alot I can't reveal yet but I can show you the model that is the subject for June's workshop (more details of workshops can be found on my website).

I wanted to make her a slightly chubby child, "put some meat on 'er bones" as my dad would say and I must admit, I prefer the kiddy models like this, a lot more realistic and cuddly! lol Just like my own lol.
The design could also be easily adjusted to fit into a beach scene too.

No comments:

Post a Comment