Saturday, 27 March 2010

A take on a cake I did a few years back and have done workshops on. Slightly changed the design so it would travel better, not that I ever had any problems with the others but always had a nagging feeling that the stability could be improved. This one had 3 support rods and a stabalising rod through the centre, can't imagine it going anywhere! lol

The inscription I was given was such a long one that the tappits I would've normally used, were to big and I was all set to make Royal icing when I suddenly had the idea of the scroll, and printing it on rice paper.

Really pleased with how it all came together and even the little fairy isn't as scary as the last one I did! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Love all your creations.....visual appeal is stunning.