Thursday 18 March 2010

Teddy Bear Topper

I've wanted to make a cute teddy topper for ages but sometimes they just don't go to plan and I find that somethings you would think simple, can just sooooooo easily not look right and get you scratching your head as to why??????

Anyway CRACKED IT!!! lol


I took the basic feel of the Cuddly Rabbit I do for christening cakes and decided to tweek it into a bear. So armed with that and a birthday card with an adorable teddy on it, I set to work.


Here's the resulting Teddy Bear, and I love it!! I hope you do too! I'm going to use this on Sunday and later in the year for the Teddy Bears Workshop. Definately one for beginners as it's an extremely simple design, but looks very effective. Now to design a cake to pop him on, hmmmmmmm...........


No comments:

Post a Comment